Eleven manufacturers of outdoor home furnishings and accessories have been recognized for their outstanding product designs, the International Casual Furnishings Association announced today.
From among the 11 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the virtual ICFA Awards Gala on Wednesday, September 23.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
- Chaise Lounge: Pavilion Carlyle Chaise – John Caldwell
- Complementary Casual Products – Accents: Elaine Smith Tavarua Pillow – Elaine Smith
- Complimentary Casual Products – Furnishings: Summer Classics Brant Coffee Table – Summer Classics Design Team
- Dining Bar Chair: Summer Classics Havana 30” Barstool – Summer Classics Design Team
- Dining Bar Table: Mamagreen Maxximus Extension Dining Table – Vincent Cantaert
- Fabric: Glen Raven’s Richard Frinier Collection for Sunbrella Tweeds – Richard Frinier
- Heating/Firepit: Plank & Hide Functional Top Fire Pit – Plank & Hide Design Team
- Lounge Seating with Cushion: Castelle by Tropitone Berkeley Lounge Chair – Castelle Design Team
- Lounge Seating without Cushion: Lloyd Flanders Reflections Padded Lounge Chair – Lloyd Flanders Design Team
- Rugs and Flooring: Treasure Garden Reflections – Ocean Blue – Treasure Garden Design Team
- Shade: TUUCI Northstar Mast – Dougan Clarke
Entrants for the Design Excellence competition must be exhibitors at Casual Market Chicago at the Merchandise Mart. Eligible designs are slated for introduction in the marketplace at the upcoming trade exhibition and must represent exceptional design innovation and technical product innovation in the category. To see all the products entered in this year’s competition, click on https://icfanet.org/design-excellence-awards.
About The International Casual Furnishings Association: The
ICFA, based in High Point, N.C., represents manufacturers, retailers,
sales representatives and designers of outdoor furnishings plus
suppliers to the industry.