Perigold, a destination for luxury home furnishings and decor, recently announced the addition of over 22 home brands to its selection of designer-trusted, highly coveted furnishings, including DXV, Red from The House of Scalamandré, Mackenzie-Childs, New Moon, and Pigeon & Poodle.
“As we continue to grow our business across home categories, like plumbing, floor coverings, and decor, we are so excited to welcome these new brand additions to our online platform,” said Rebecca Ginns, general manager, Perigold. “During this unprecedented time, we are proud to better meet our community’s needs and offer a safe and convenient way to shop historically hard-to-find, showroom brands.”
Learn more about Perigold’s recent brand additions and their meticulously crafted pieces below:
- DXV: Built on the pillars of timeless design, meticulous craftsmanship, and personal expression, DXV collections reinterpret the pivotal design eras of Classic, Golden, Modern and Contemporary, fusing design with innovation and modern sensibility. Perigold welcomes a curated selection of DXV’s exceptional bathroom and kitchen collections to its growing plumbing portfolio.
- Red from The House of Scalamandré: Red from The House of Scalamandré is a furniture line focused on upholstered seating that speaks to those who want to incorporate Scalamandré’s legacy into their home through a fusion of timeless and modern offerings. The entire Red collection, which consists of 19 frames with 56 fabric choices, is now available on Perigold.
- Mackenzie-Childs: Since 1983, Mackenzie-Childs has brought joy to homes through its colorful enamel kitchenware and imaginative furnishings. Made and hand-painted by artisans from around the world, each piece is truly unique and embodies the brand’s commitment to fresh, innovative designs. Perigold currently offers a curated selection of the Mackenzie-Childs collection.
- New Moon: New Moon is a second-generation family brand that has pioneered partnerships with weavers in Nepal, bringing home age-old techniques. Founded by rug historian John Kurtz, it has set the standard for ethical practices, preserving both the art and the artists’ communities. New Moon on Perigold includes a curated selection of hand-screen-printed pillows and hand-knotted rugs.
- Pigeon & Poodle: With fine materials and craftsmanship, Pigeon & Poodle proves that no piece is too small for high standards. This brand believes that the finishing touches in the room are important. They create home and bath accessories, including frames and baskets, with the care and attention typically reserved for larger pieces of decor. Perigold welcomes a curated selection of luxury home accessories by Pigeon & Poodle.
Launched in 2017, Perigold grants discerning shoppers and designers access to thousands of luxury home furnishings and decor products, many of which are available for the first time online. Perigold’s selection encompasses every style and category – from traditional to modern, for indoors and out – while Perigold’s free delivery and expert concierge service offers customers peace of mind.
About Perigold: Perigold (www.perigold.com) reveals an undiscovered world of luxury design, giving shoppers unprecedented access to industry-trusted brands. Established in 2017, Perigold offers the largest-ever collection of extraordinary furnishings from the design world’s top names – across every style and every category, indoors and out. With its inspired curation, free delivery, and expert concierge team, Perigold empowers both consumers and trade professionals to confidently realize their vision. Follow @perigold on Instagram and Facebook for more access to luxury home inspiration. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Perigold is part of Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W) brand portfolio.
Awesome Creative Handcraft Ideas
Interesting Ideas for CNC Woodworking
Interior Design Techniques That Reduce Stress