WithIt, the women’s leadership development network for the home and furnishings industry, recently announced the launch of their revamped Career Center that will connect industry professionals, across the industry and career stages, with employers offering career opportunities. The new Career Center is powered by YM Careers, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members.
“WithIt’s new Career Center is an innovative gateway that matches employers with the right industry talent to help keep women in the home furnishings industry and companies well-staffed with experienced employees as well as offering a pipeline for the industry to build its workforce for the future,” said Lorri Kelley, 2020 president of WithIt.
“YM Careers’ technology will ensure that our website serves our members and the industry by providing a clear connection between companies and job seekers,” said Amy Van Dorp, executive director of WithIt. “We also want to strengthen the ability of student and those new to the industry to find opportunities.”
In addition to serving as a robust source of employment opportunities, the Career Center will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to professionals and employers, including:
- The ability for job seekers to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their information.
- Job seekers can choose to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
- Companies will have the ability to view and search posted resumes for potential employees.
- There is a variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job seekers who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to WithIt’s registered job seekers.
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by WithIt to members.
- The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YM Careers’ network of nearly 2,500 niche Career Centers.
For more information, visit WithIt’s Career Center: withit.careerwebsite.com
About WithIt: WithIt was formed in 1997 for women in the home and furnishings industries in order to support their multi-dimensional career paths. The non-profit network is based in North Carolina and supported by leading companies across the industry including their Vision and Platinum sponsors: International Market Centers and Myriad Software. WithIt’s purpose is to encourage and develop leadership, mentoring, education and networking opportunities for professional women in the home and furnishings industries.